A couple of old retirees who like to bike and hike.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Not so imaginary picture

Ok, I am back to where I can get my pictures up. Best advice I had was from my Sister Connie. She said just wait and it will come back. So true.

This is the pic I wanted to show on last blog. Thought I better put it up as you don't get to see Sheila on a motorcycle very often.

Weather has been great and looks like it will be for at least another week. We are playing pickle ball three times a week. Getting some hiking and biking in. Last Wednesday 9 of us went to Algodonas, Mexico for the day. Tim knew a neat jewelry store. The owner was very happy when we left. The women with us were happy also. It is always an experience down there. One dentist wanted to do a crown for me for $130. Most of the good dentist down there charge $250 so wonder what he would put in my mouth. Had a great meal outdoors listening to music. How could you spend a better day.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Looks like FUN! I seem to recall Sheila riding a small motorcycle of her own "years ago" when she and I played softball together. I think the love of cycling in the open air stays with you forever. John and Arlo are currently riding their trike down in Texas. Hey, never too old Phil. My uncles still rode cycles when in their 70's.