A couple of old retirees who like to bike and hike.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Imaginary Picture

No picture today. I have been having trouble loading pictures into blogger over the last several days. When I select insert image Blogger wants me to sign in and get them on line. It will not give me a choice to get them from my drive. Anyone know how to fix this I would appreciate the input.

Now if there was a picture imagine this. It is a beautiful New Year's Day and Sheila is sitting on a big gorgeous white trike (3 wheeled motorcycle) ready to take a jaunt with my neighbor Bob. He as always wanted to take her for a ride. When she got back she had a big grin and said OK you can get one. This is big news because when I retired oh so many years ago I sold my sports car with the idea of getting a motorcycle. Sheila has never discouraged me from any of my little adventures except for getting a cycle. As a nurse he has seen far too many bad accidents on cycles. She said not worried about me, but rather other drivers. So I may never get one but know that I would have support if I did. Guess that is all that counts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a problem playing solitaire. When I flip a card over ,2 flip rather than one. How can I fix this annoying problem? JVM

Anonymous said...

I had that problem last summer. It resolved itself after a week.

CJB