A couple of old retirees who like to bike and hike.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Floating top table

 This is the table the jewelry box from the previous post is going to set on. OK the top doesn't really float but kind of a neat way to make a diff. table.

Had a great time at the lake. Stopped at some friends on the way up and they had a pontoon also. So got in a lot of rides between the two places. I see why folks like them. Also got the trimming done in the bathroom of the house we were staying in.

Was up to my Sister Sue's for a few days to say goodbye to my Brother Brent. We got some work
done but not all we wanted to do as it rained for a couple of days. Took Brent to the cities on Friday and dropped him off at my cousin Nancy's place. She got him to the airport Saturday morning for his flight down. He is getting married in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Another great piece from the master craftsman! I like things that are a bit different too. Phil, you should consider entering some of your work in the Olmsted County Fair next summer. I'm sure you'd get a blue ribbon, and excellent chance at Grand Champion in your age bracket!